4 Ch, Quadruple Repeater Power Supply
The quadruple channel DIN Rail Repeater Power Supply D1012Q provides a fully floating dc supply for energizing conventional 2 wires 4-20 mA transmitters located in Hazardous Area, and repeats the current in Safe Area to drive a load.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1,
• installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• Quadruple channels for 2 wires Transmitters.
• 4-20 mA Input, Output Signal.
• Input and Output short circuit proof.
• High Accuracy.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, four channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
•250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.