4 Ch, Switch/Proximity Detector Repeater. Transistor Out., SIL 2
The Switch/Proximity Detector Repeater type D1031Q is a DIN Rail unit with four independent channels. The unit can be configured for contact or proximity detector, NO or NC and for NO or NC optocoupled open collector transistor output. Each channel enables a Safe Area load to be controlled by a switch, or a proximity detector, located in Hazardous Area.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• NO/NC contact/proximity Detector Input.
• Four opto isolated voltage free Transistor Output Signals.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, four channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.
4 (2 channels: D1031D