The single channel DIN Rail Analog Signal Converter and Trip Amplifier D1053S accepts a voltage or current input from externally powered transmitters, located in Hazardous Area, and converts, with isolation, the signal to drive a Safe Area load. Output signal can be direct or reverse. Two independent Alarm Trip Amplifiers are also provided. Each alarm energizes, or de-energizes, an SPST relay for high, low, low-startup or burnout alarm functions. The two alarm relays trip points are settable over the entire input signal range.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V Input-Output Signal linear or reverse.
• Two independent trip amplifiers.
• Output for burnout detection.
• High Accuracy, μP controlled A/D converter.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• Fully programmable operating parameters.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, one channel, 2 trips per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.