Flammable Liquid Presence Detector Interface Transistor Output
The Flammable Liquid Presence Detector Interface type D1081D is a DIN Rail unit configurable with two isolated independent channels. The unit can be configured for NPN or PNP transistor type input, NO or NC and for NC or NO optocoupled open-collector transistor output. Each channel enables a Safe Area load to be controlled by 3 wires opto-electronic sensors or 3 wires proximity sensors located in Hazardous Area.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20).
• Dual channel Flammable Liquid Presence Detector Interface Input.
• NPN/PNP 3 wires proximity Detector Input.
• Two opto isolated voltage free Transistor Output Signals.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.