The single channel Repeater Power Supply, D5014S module, is a high integrity analog input interface suitable for applications requiring SIL 3 level (according to IEC 61508:2010 Ed.2) in safety related systems for high risk industries.
Provides a fully floating dc supply for energizing conventional 2/3 wires 4-20 mA, active or passive, transmitters located in Hazardous Area, and repeats the current in floating circuit to drive a Safe Area load.
The circuit allows bi-directional communication signals, for Hart transmitters.
Mounting on standard DIN-Rail, with or without Power Bus, or on customized Termination Boards, in Safe Area / Non Hazardous Location or in Zone 2 / Class I, Division 2 or Class I, Zone 2.
• Systematic capability SIL 3
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20) / Division 1, installation in Zone 2 / Division 2
• 4-20 mA Input / Output Signal Active-Passive / Source-Sink
• Hart compatible.
• Input and Output short circuit proof.
• High Accuracy.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety systems.
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks, with or without Power Bus, or customized Termination Boards.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.
1 (2 channels: D5014D