The single and dual channel Switch/Proximity Detector Interface, D5034S and D5034D is a high integrity repeater, designed to interface contacts or proximity detectors (EN60947-5-6, NAMUR) located in Hazardous Area and is suitable for applications requiring SIL 3 level (according to IEC 61508:2010 Ed. 2) in safety related systems for high risk industries.
Field loop integrity and status (line plus contact or proximitor) are continuously and directly monitored, in transparent mode, into the PLC, ESD, DCS using their existing input line, without requiring an additional channel for line fault detection.
Mounting on standard DIN-Rail, with or without Power Bus, or on customized Termination Boards, in Safe Area / Non Hazardous Location or in Zone 2 / Class I, Division 2 or Class I, Zone 2.
• 2 fully independent channels.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20),installation in Zone 2.
• Transparent mode operation.
• Field open and short circuit detection available to the PLC/DCS card.
• Input and Output short circuit proof
• High Accuracy.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• ATEX, IECEx, FM, FMC, INMETRO, GOST,TÜV Certifications.
• Type Approval Certificate DNV for marine applications.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks, with or without Power Bus, or customized Termination Boards.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.
2 (1 Channel: D5034S