The D5095S is a relay module suitable for the switching of safety related circuits, up to SIL 3 level according to IEC 61508:2010 Ed. 2 for high risk industries.
It provides isolation between input and output contacts.
A wide compatibility towards different DCS/PLC is guaranteed: driving line pulse testing, executed by DCS/PLC, is permitted by a dedicated internal circuit, to prevent relay and LED flickering.
D5095S has 2+2 SPST relay contacts connected in parallel and then in series to avoid spurious trip and to increase availability (see function diagram).
High availability SIL 3 Safety Function for both NE load and F&G / ND load is available.
Load can be isolated from supply on both polarities: +/AC, -/AC.
Mounting on standard DIN-Rail or on customized Termination Boards, in Safe Area or in Zone 2.
• Systematic capability SIL 3
• Installation in Zone 2.
• Compatible with DCS/PLC pulse testing.
• 5 A high availability to avoid spurious trip SIL 3 contacts for NE or F&G/ND load.
• 6 A inrush current at 24 Vdc / 250 Vac.
• Input/Output isolation.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks or customized Termination Boards.