10 A SIL 3 Relay Output Module for ND Load with ND or NE Relay condition
The single channel Relay Output, D5291S is a relay module suitable for the switching of safety related circuits, up to SIL 3 level according to IEC 61508:2010 Ed.2 for high risk industries. It provides isolation between input and output contacts.
• Systematic capability SIL 3
• Installation in Zone 2 / Division 2.
• 10 A SPDT contact for 2 different Safety Functions:
1) SIL 3 for ND load (energized in fail safe state) with ND relay condition (energized in fail safe state)
2) SIL 3 for ND load (energized in fail safe state) with NE relay condition (de-energized in fail safe state)
• Line input monitoring in-field DIP Switch selectable.
• Driving input voltage monitoring.
• Input/Output isolation.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks or customized Termination Boards.
24 Vdc nom (21.6 to 27.6 Vdc)