The Multifunction Temperature Converter D6072 accepts a low level dc signal from millivolt, thermocouple or 2-3-4 wire resistance/RTD or transmitting potentiometer sensor and converts, with isolation, the signal to drive a load, suitable for applications requiring SIL 2 level in safety related systems for high risk industries. Output signal can be direct or reverse. Modbus RTU RS-485 output is available on Bus connector.
Cold junction compensation can be programmed as Internal: provided by an internal temperature sensor; Fixed: to a usercustomizable temperature value; Remote: (only D6072D) connecting compensation RTD to one of the two ch. For D6072D module: duplicator function provides two independent outputs from one single input. Output function can be configured as: Adder, subtractor, low/high selector. Modules are provided with alarm function, which is available via photoMOS output.
• mV, thermocouple, 2 or 3 or 4 wire resistance/RTD or transmitting potentiometer Input Signal.
• 2-wire RTD line resistance compensation.
• Internal Reference Junction Compensation.
• Fastest integration time: 50 ms
• Fully customizable Output range from 0 to 24 mA Output Signal linear or reverse (typical 0/4-20 mA).
• Output duplication possible for D6072D
• Modbus RTU RS-485 Output.
• Independent multiple Fault detection.
• Programmable alarm available on solid state contact output or Termination Board connector.
• High Accuracy, μP controlled A/D converter.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• Fully programmable operating parameters.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks, with or without Power Bus, or customized Termination Boards.
• Data logging and monitoring via software.
1 (2 channels: D6072D